Wednesday 8 January 2014

On Beginnings and the Start of Great Things

It has been a long time since I posted anything in a blog. I've previously written in several blogging platforms, such as livejournal, and even friendster, but I guess I grew out of blogging. Or more likely, I grew out of the issues that I have been blogging about. I decided to start this blog to challenge myself to stick with the changes that I am yet to face, changes that seem difficult to accept, but I know deep within me, are good for me. 

I think it's the same old story said all over again... girl falls in love, moves to the city for a better career, gets her heart broken, feels lost, picking up the pieces... but the story is still on-going. So, here's my blog to chronicle what I'm up to.

But don't be fooled by the paragraph above, for this is definitely not a sappy, love-dedicated blog. I'm doing this in part to show myself that I can fulfill my dreams, which I seem to have abandoned along my journey. Maybe I'll sing for a crowd, cook a feast, dance like crazy... who knows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment